November 20, 1955
Click on the arrows below to view a pictorial timeline of the planning and construction of our Sanctuary and Fellowship Hall buildings.
1956 - 1969
Click on the arrows below to view a detailed description of each of the 12 stained glass windows inside the sanctuary.
There will be more historical information added to this page. Check back often.